Youth its life is about the youth : we life - we laugh - we love - we are the face, the future of Nation..
RSS

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Precious School Days - I am missing a lot

School days - the days which cannot be erased from the memories of the life, sitting a side i am missing those Precious School Days of my life for sure you all go with my words. Although my school life is over 3 years back as now i am pursuing my graduation but now no more fun because no more school feeling like something is missing in life. School is a place full of masti , dhamaal, passion and enjoyment can be called second home of ours.

Missing my school days
The school is just few minutes away from my home place so when ever I passed in front of the school I can see the students passing through the road  It pull be back to my honey sweet memories days of school life, I can hear the sound of beating drum & assembly.

Now I realised it was my golden days of my life which we passed generally not thinking futuristic that we will in future will remember all this a lot. My days used to start with a morning wishes to teachers and ends with good afternoon to them.  I use to leave for the school 8:00 AM morning and back at 3:00 PM. I was never from those who bother about doing homework you can say that I was too careless & was from those who used to do all hard work a night before the exam.

I miss the silly comments I used to pass and gossips with friends about the girls, the teachers, I miss the fighting little for seat, eating friends tiff in during the class. I was among the back benchers and when teachers used to ask questions to everyone I usually  hide my face behind my friend.
my school time memories
Got I first crush girl during those days which ends up calling me a just a friend but no matter it ok with me.

Like all other duffer the most terrible day of mine were result declaration day. It was the only day in which i used to stay calm and silent and a bit tensed. Being optimistic I pray to God to send me childhood again so that I can restart my life,my school days from my again. A last word to all school going guys just enjoy these days these are the best part of your life journey it won’t come again back to You so live, laugh, love and enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment